With over 20,000 members strong, the Pap Corps Champions for Cancer Research is South Florida’s largest grassroots fundraising organization. Our members strive towards our vision of a world without cancer. Members’ dues benefit Sylvester Comprehensive Center at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine where physicians and scientists work on groundbreaking research programs to eradicate all forms of cancer. Today’s research brings tomorrow’s cure.
Benefits of Pap Corps Membership
- Access to the best team of physicians (through Lois Weisman)
- Minimum wait time for an appointment
- A support group for you and your family
- Updates on the latest treatments
- Access to the Boca Woods Pap Corps website
How to Join
Complete the attached New Member Form and send it, along with your check payable to “The Pap Corps,” to Karen Zall or Dorothy Bernstein. Annual dues are $40; lifetime membership is $300.